Tuesday, May 21, 2013

funny thing she said

As we were driving home from dance today, Elsie was playing Cooking Mama on her DS. 
She asked me, "Why is it called Cooking Mama?  I know why it says Cooking, but why Mama?" 
I told her it was a mom and part of her job is to cook meals. 
She then said, "I won't ever have to because I'm not getting married."
I was like, "Uh, you still have to make meals for yourself."
And her response was, "You can just do it."

I love it.  Glad to know I'm needed, I guess.  But why is she obsessed with not wanting to get married or have any kids?!




2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Scarlet tells me she is never having kids because they cry a lot and she will never ever change a poopy diaper. Plus, I wouldn't want to be married to any of the kindergarten boys Scarlet knows either :)

dirty>south said...

"You can just do it." - fantastic