Thursday, May 9, 2013

Easter (Picture Overload!)

I have always loved Easter.  I looked forward to getting my basket full of candy, chocolate, and my own box of cereal that I didn't have to share with anyone!  It was Captain Crunch for quite a few years, and then I moved on to Rice Chex.  I'm pretty exciting, aren't I?!

To start off the festivities earlier in the week, we dyed eggs after Elsie's first soccer game.

I thought we were taking a nice picture together, and then I saw this.

On the way up to the Easter party, we stopped at the BYU Spring Scrimmage. 


I must say, Aaron's family really knows how to do Easter.  Their Easter parties are amazing...tons of toys, eggs, a pinata, decorations, great food!  We got together at Liz's house this year, and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!

Aaron's uncle Dave makes all sorts of balloon animals.  They had the whole yard decorated with them.  A big hit with the kiddos!



Same pinata as last year.  Gary had to do some surgery on it to get it to work.







Elsie loved the confetti in her braid.  She thought it was so pretty.



And, finally, Easter morning Elsie got her basket.


1 comment:

Piper said...

Each year I say, "That was the BEST Easter ever!" then the next year it tops itself! It's so fun! There's nothing better than cousins!