Wednesday, March 2, 2011

She's got a new 'do!

Elsie has been begging to get a haircut for a while now, so Aaron told me to schedule an appointment for the both of us. He suggested going short for Elsie, so we went for it! I think it looks pretty darn cute on her and makes her look so much older. (Yes, I am fully aware that we now have twinner hair. Don't judge!)

When we got home, I told her I wanted to take a picture of her new hair (which she still talks about how much she loves it). She starting pulling out all sorts of poses. She was on a roll, and I was loving it.




(This one is my favorite!)


10 comments:

Piper said...

WAY CUTE! Both of you! And I'm so glad I got to see you sporting those 'do's in person!

Angie said...

oh my goodness. this now seals it that Elsie is your mini-me!! It looks adorable. Oh I love you guys.

::lindsay said...

Super cute! I love it! Love that you have matching hair!

dirty>south said...

ha ah ha sooo awesome

Myca said...

Oh my goodness love it!! she is so cute.

Kacey Nielsen said...

In that last picture she could definitely be your tiny twin. I want a kid that looks like me...

You guys both look great!

Colleen said...

Such a cute 'do--on both of you! And oh my gosh, are her poses awesome or what?!!!!

Mama T. said...

Sassy chicks!!!

auntiescary said...

So cute! And I'm so jealous of the kickin'pink cowgirl boots! Forget Toddlers & Tiaras - this girl is headed for America's Next Top Model!
Love you!

duke of earl said...

kids poses are awesome...