Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February

I guess I have become a monthly blogger. I don't know how or when that happened, but the good ol' days of blogging several days a week (or even weekly) are long gone!


Here are some pictures from February:



This is what I saw when I walked in the house after subbing one day. It was the sweetest thing. There's not much Elsie loved more than to nap or have a sleepover with her daddy. He lets her share the pillow, and she loves that. (I'm much to light of a sleeper to snuggle that close!)

Check out our swingset that Aaron found on Craigslist for $15!! It's great. Elsie has been dying to get out there to play on it.

Just some funny pictures of Elsie walking around on all fours. She makes me laugh!


Like I said in previous posts, I've been busier this month with subbing, doing preschool, trading babysitting, trying not to go crazy while dieting, and taking a little trip down to Utah.
Aaron, Elsie, and I flew down to Utah this past weekend to say farewell to Ashley, our niece, before she goes on her mission. We were able to go to the temple to see her be sealed to her parents and then attend her farewell the next day. It was so awesome!! She is such an amazing young lady. We had a good time hanging out with the family, visiting, playing games, eating (I'll admit, I took a MAJOR break from the diet!!), and seeing a few friends. Aaron and I also got to go skiing the last day there with Jeff and Alexis. I was so nervous (I couldn't get to sleep the night before...what is my problem??), but ended up having a fun time. Everyone was very patient with me. We were busy, busy but were so glad to have a little vacation.
I'm suffering from winter blues big-time!

1 comment:

Angie said...

OH my gosh. Q would LOVE that swingset.