Thursday, January 6, 2011

W squared

That's right, it's Weight Watchers time again!! This time, I'm being really good and actually doing it. I started the day after we returned from Utah after Christmas. I couldn't even wait for the new year...I was so disgusted with myself! Good news, though, I was down 2 pounds at my second weigh-in today. Encouraging. I'm still waiting for this to get easier. I've been a beast and have zero patience. I've cried several times. But standing on that scale did bring a little smile to my face.

5 comments:

::lindsay said...

This made me laugh because Jared and I have been beastly too. I'm not much of a patient person to begin with so now my patience is shot! Poor kids. They have to deal with me.

Good job on losing 2 lbs. That's awesome. It's nice to know that the hard work is paying off!

dirty>south said...

lindsay is correct

camery said...

Horray for two pounds!
I can completely relate to the disgusting feeling. I am also making an effort to reduce. I have no idea WHAT came over me this holiday season but what's done is done and now comes all of the WORK. Ugh.
Game on!

Colleen said...

Why does eating less have to make us so grouchy? I'm with you though. I've been trying to cut back on calories since the deliciousness that was the holidays, but MAN, it's not fun! I'd take losing 2 pounds right now! Nice work! :)

Angie said...

I think I ate my weight in Ghiradelli's peppermint bark during the holidays...I feel disgusting.

yeah for W-squared!!