Thursday, June 24, 2010

computer troubles

I had to break down and take our computer in last Saturday to get fixed. For about 5 days the screen would start to get lines across it or just be a complete white out. I found out yesterday it's the LCD something that needs to be replaced. $200 later! I've been using our very old laptop in the meantime, but the internet works about the speed of dial-up, so it's a bit frustrating. Plus, it doesn't have wireless capability so I actually have to walk upstairs to use it.

Anyway. I'm here. I'm still reading blogs. I just don't want to use this thing any more than I have to. Hopefully we'll have our computer back next week!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Ug. I hate it when things that are supposed to work don't work. Our computer frustrates me too, but it's our car that always makes me want to scream. Hope your computer is up and running again quickly!

Angie said...

ooohhh yuck. guess you can just blame it on the ol' bates luck huh? can anything else we own get broken.

dirty>south said...

one word kimmy: mac