Tuesday, July 13, 2010

today

Elsie informed me today that her favorite animals are horses and tigers. Just thought I would note that to see if it changes over time or if she's loyal like I was with cats. Maybe I need to start building her horse/tiger collection.

Elsie recently became obsessed with "Single Ladies" again after our trip to WA. She walks around the house singing the "oh oh oh" part with hand motion and "all the single ladies." I can't help but smile! We were listening to the song in the car today and she was doing her usual singing and turning of the hand. I started singing and dancing along. She said, "Mom, you can't copy me. This not your song. This my song," in the snottiest little voice. Wow, okay. I guess I am no longer cool. How can they be so snotty and cute at the same time?!

5 comments:

dirty>south said...

ah yeah dance party! i should post the video of that. nothing better than little kid snotty voices.

lysh said...

Hilarious! She is so stinkin cute!

Angie said...

it's true though...you really can't sing "single ladies" can you? Elsie is just a genius.

Colleen said...

Hahaha! I can picture it even more now that I've met Elsie. She is sure a crack up!

Anonymous said...

oh my heck..that is so stinkin' funny! She is pretty hilarious!! Brooklyn always tells me to "shhhh" when I'm singing along with her in the car. Not cool.