Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another trip to Washington

Elsie and I took another trip up to WA because Mitch was visiting from New York. I was bummed that Aaron couldn't come with us. :( The weather even cooperated with us and we had a great trip.

Elsie and Q took a bath together. They played really well together the whole weekend. Elsie loves being with her cousins!



We seemed to be on an Asian food kick while in ML. One day we went to the sushi place. I have never tried any form of sushi before, so I stuck with a shrimp and rice dish. But Angie had me try some of her stuff and I kinda liked it. I think it was pretty mild compared to a lot of stuff, but really good! Mitch entertained Elsie with some crayons and coloring.

A self-portrait of Elsie and Aunt Ang!

We spent Friday in Moses Lake and then went down to Jared's place on Saturday for more fun and a little Wii party. I love my siblings.

Uncle Mitch with the kiddos.

We tried taking a group shot with the self-timer and it wasn't working out. Fortunately someone came to their door right then so we had him take a picture for us. Not too shabby! Notice the girls' princess dresses. Elsie was in heaven wearing the Cinderella dress all day.

Elsie was such a champ in the car. I think the DVD player was one of our best purchases EVER! I don't know if I should be proud of the fact that Elsie could watch show after show without getting sick of it. It sure made for an easy trip both ways...in fact I was a little too bored.

4 comments:

Angie said...

1. i love how we are holding hands in the sibling pic...

2. but not loving my serious slouch in the group pic! what was i doing?

so sad to see you guys go :(

Jill said...

How fun to all get together! Is Mitch still in NYC?

dirty>south said...

yeah good times. I blew Carson's mind with the 99 guys on Mario trick.

Annie said...

Love the pics, especially the big group one. Your whole family makes me smile.