Wednesday, December 30, 2009

a little bit about Elsie this month

She is obsessed with the Disney princesses! I love it. I fully encourage it. She got some princess dresses for Christmas and has been wearing them ever since. Her and I try to convince Aaron every day to take us back to Disneyland.

This girl can talk your ear off. She is non-stop! And every other word is "Why?"

The other day when I was telling her to hurry and flush the toilet, she said to me "Be patient, little one." What?! I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time.

Another little funny phrase: We were looking for her shoes the other day and she said "Oh crocs, where are you?" I wish I could describe the face she was making, too. Oh, she's so funny.

We took Elsie and her friend Olivia to see "Princess and the Frog" a couple weeks ago. They were dancing to the music and totally enthralled. The princess is named Tiana, but Elsie calls her T-pana (because she calls Qiana, her cousin, "Pana"). I think it sounds like a rapper name.

Her friend had a birthday earlier this month, so Elsie is obsessed about her "happy birthday". She knows it is next month and that she will be three. She can finally maneuver her fingers to do two, three, four, etc. She's such a big girl. She always thinks she's going to get her ears pierced like her friend did. That's going to have to wait!

Aaron teases me for saying "actually" all the time. It is a little out of control, I'll admit. Well, guess who else says it all the time?! Haha. Two of me...have fun with that, Aaron!

I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Kate says "why" all the time. I guess I should just be grateful that Owen hasn't picked up on it too. That Elsie is adorable.

Piper said...

fun!! Cannon and I say "actually" all the time too!

Angie said...

t-pana! that cracks me up.

oh elsie. she is so cute....and I think two of you is perfect for aaron!

Nicole said...

What a cutie! Can't believe she will be three years old!

Colleen said...

What a sweet, funny, adorable littl girl Elsie is!

auntiescary said...

Kim - Actually you used that word yourself ALOT when you were little. Elsie is a joy to hear about. Miss you - Love, Julie