Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cookies

Aaron wanted to make sugar cookies because a) he thought it would be fun for Elsie and b) he wanted to eat them. We knew we didn't need to have a bunch of cookies sitting around, so we decided to actually deliver some to our friends and neighbors. I've never been really good about doing neighbor gifts. We made lots of cookies, Elsie had a blast cutting out dough and decorating cookies, and Aaron and I managed to stop arguing and enjoy ourselves. Haha. No really, he was driving me crazy. It was his idea and I did all the work. Then he was sitting down in his little brown chair in the corner of the living room (you guys know what I'm talking about) while I was trying to help Elsie and do everything else. I had to give him a little reminder (I said it in a really nice voice...kind of) that he was the one that wanted to do it and he needed to come help. Oh, can't you feel the Christmas spirit?! No worries. Like I said, it turned out to be fun and we saved some yummy cookies for us as well!!



1 comment:

Nicole said...

How fun! It all sounds SO familiar to me......Jeff wanting to make cookies and me doing all the work!!