Thursday, May 7, 2009

Elsie at the library

Elsie is quite the performer and independent little thing. She won't sit on my lap anymore. She has to be front and center. But she always look to me after every "performance" to make sure I was watching and am clapping for her. She's getting to know all the actions to all the songs and rhymes. It puts a humungous smile on my face every time we go because she's just a crack up to watch. She sings along and every once in a while will actually shout out the right word at the right time. Sometimes she'll stand right in front of the lady in charge and just stare at her every movement and copy her. I'm sure some of the other kids and moms are annoyed, but there's no stopping her. She gets in a major zone! And, frankly, it's too cute and I don't want to ruin her fun.

(I've taken a few videos of Elsie at the library in the last couple weeks. I had to keep the camera kind of hidden, otherwise she would just come over and grab it from me. So, it's not always the best view.)

Enjoy!!

(Notice her "lasso" at the end of this one.)

6 comments:

Colleen said...

I love how she cracks herself up in some of them. She obviously loves to dance and wiggle (hmmm, who does this remind me of?) and I agree, she's having way too much fun to stop her!! She's doing it the right way, none of that lap sitting nonsense! These are serious dancin' songs!

Angie said...

Qiana loved those videos! Elsie looks like she is having so much fun.

Jill said...

Those videos are so cute and hilarious Kim! I love her excitement about head shoulders knees and toes and her rush to go as fast as she can after she falls.

dirty>south said...

oh man, she gets waaaay into it. her and I could be wiggles

Cali said...

Seriously adorable Kim...looks like she has the moves, just like her mama!

Emily Katlyn West said...

just when I think elsie can't get any cuter. . . .SHE DOES!!!! man seriously too cute!