Monday, December 15, 2008

Elsie at the neighbors

Elsie had so much fun at the with our neighbors while Aaron and I were at a Christmas party. I'm so glad she feels comfortable over there and they are so sweet with her. She just loves Brad and Seth, Stephanie's two boys. They make her laugh.




I think she had more fun than we did! Aaron and I raced each other over to their house when we got home because we both wanted to be the one to pick her up. She was busy sliding down the stairs with the boys and had no interest in leaving. We finally got her home, but it took her a while to wind down for bed. She's a wild and crazy little girl.

5 comments:

dirty>south said...

The third picture down rules.

Colleen said...

her faces are priceless!! oh my goodness what a funny girl.

Angie said...

have i told you how much she makes me laugh!

Nicole said...

She really does make the best faces ever! What a girl!

Alissa Maxwell said...

That last picture cracks me up - I may be back to look at it over and over today. Personality bursting off my computer screen. =)