Tuesday, December 16, 2008

coloring

Elsie loves to color! She can't get enough! She wants to color all the time. I even bought special bathtub crayons. She'll sit in the tub forever just coloring away. I had a small pack of 8 big crayons that she liked to use at home and at church. But recently she discovered my big tub of crayons, and just goes crazy with them. She loves it when we sit on the floor by her and watch her color and also when we draw shapes on the paper for her to color.



I love how cute her little hand looks while she holds the crayons. I think this is one of the few things that we both of us really like to do. I could sit there all day and watch her...plus I love to color too!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love to watch the little kids when they first learn to draw and color! They are so dang cute. Lexi's tongue used to go one hundred miles per hour back and forth and around her mouth while coloring and drawing! Cute pictures.

Piper said...

One of my favorites also! She does a good job! Don't forget, the smell of the crayons is a plus!