Sunday, October 26, 2008

video fun

I've taken some fun videos of Elsie over the last couple of weeks. (Now that I finally discovered how to increase the quality of video on my digital camera...I'm a little slow!!) Here they are:


Now that we are back by a Target, we've been there a million times. Just like every other kid in the world, she loves to go by the toy section and push all the buttons. It's even more fun when music plays.


This video was when we were still in ML. Just a funny one of her running around with her hat. She always gets really wired in the evening when she should be settling down for bed.


This was the first time she's really discovered the automatic sliding doors at the stores. Obviously, she loved them! Now, she just wants to play in them instead of actually going in the store. (Ignore the annoying lady who worked at the store...she wouldn't stop talking to us!)


I know Elsie is cute and all, but I think the real star of this video is Aaron. I mean, he was singing, dancing (even though he wouldn't let me record it), and sounding way too enthusiastic. Plus, the off-beat snapping...oh, you can't beat that!


I was not really paying attention to Elsie as she was playing and singing and then I looked up and realized she was using the antenna as a microphone. How cute is that?! (Oh, by the way, our new TV and entertainment center is in the background.) Of course, by the time I got the camera, she was fizzling out and then just wanted to come over and watch herself on it.

7 comments:

dirty>south said...

"That's a good move Elsie"

Now Aaron's giving dance advice? Classic.

Elsie: Keep doing what you do best and don't let him corrupt your rhythm.

(snap) (snap)(snap) (snap)

Colleen said...

Elsie has her mamas moves! She is so dang cute and loves to shake her groove thing. And I absolutely love the Wiggles one with Aaron in the background, so funny! What a great daddy.

Peggy Dee said...

What I wouldn't give to see that shot of Aaron! The saddest thing about you moving away is not being without your company (though that is sad it's not the saddest)... it's not having Elsie dance at our studio! boo hoo - sob sob sob. Do you two ever think of anyone besides yourselves? Geesh!

Angie said...

qiana totally got quiet when she heard elsie's laugh and voice. i think she misses her.

Annie said...

I couldn't stop giggling at the offbeat snapping.

Elsie is so cute.

::lindsay said...

I finally was able to watch the videos . Something is wrong with our internet here at home. Anyways, she is so cute. Loved Aaron's snapping too.

Emily Katlyn West said...

These videos where so you should submit them to the Ellen show! Especially the pretend microphone one! I got the biggest kick out of that one!