Saturday, May 18, 2013

What else happened in March?

I went on an aquarium field trip with Elsie.  I love being able to do this stuff with her.  And I love that she wants to sit by me on the bus!  I do not love riding on the bus!




Elsie and friend and cousin dressed up as princesses.  This is happening less and less these days.  It makes me kind of sad.  But I guess part of it is they are playing outside all the time now.  I just don't want to think Elsie is growing up.


I took Elsie and Qiana to the park while we had Q with us for a few days.  I loved how Q went straight to collecting pine cones.  Elsie was all about posing for pictures.  Love these girls!




Aaron, Elsie, and I went to a Vocal Point concert at BYU.  We had so much fun!  Some of you may think it's kind of dorky, but we love this acapella stuff. 

2 comments:

Angie said...

Qiana does not look very princessy in that picture..why is my child so strange? hahaha. Oh and don't get me started on her love of pinecones!


i hate riding as buses as well...better i get used to it though since I'm sure I'll go on many a field trip.

camery said...

is it just me or do you look SO much like your mom in the first picture? I love it!

i'm so jealous elsie still wants you to sit by her on the bus. so sweet. natalie can't ditch me fast enough once a friend is around. boo.

ang-pinecones?