Friday, June 3, 2011

Let the countdown begin

Three more months! Aaron and I were looking through our pictures from our last California trip the other day. I think it's almost as fun for us to talk about it as it is to go. We are so excited!! We just need to win the lottery, so we can move there. We'd get our annual passes to Disneyland, Aaron could train for triathlons year-round, we would have the best tans ever!

Disneyland + Beach + Family = Perfect Vacay (as Aaron would say).

Who's the hot guy in the ocean? I don't think there's any other place Aaron would rather be!

It's in his blood. Aaron's family vacatioed in CA several times as he was growing up, but they went for the beach (and to visit family). I went to Disneyland several times while growing up and did the beach maybe once or twice. We were all about Disneyland. We definetely had different priorities, but we've found the perfect way to merge them.


Not only do I go get to go with Aaron and Elsie, but my whole family is coming as well!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I want to go now!!

dirty>south said...

we'll have to get a metal detector again so carson has something to do at the beach

Colleen said...

Oh! How EXCITING! I'd be counting down too!