Thursday, May 19, 2011

Please tell me I'm not the only one!

I promise I am not searching for compliments or anything like that because of this post!!!

Do you ever see yourself in a picture and realize you so made the wrong choice on what to wear that day?! It's like you see yourself so differently in your mind or even in the mirror, and then reality hits when you see the picture. I'm having that realization with the pants I wore during my race. I know this sounds comletely petty and ridiculous, but I truly wish I could turn back time and change my pants. Ha!

And I won't even mention the headband. That was a choice made out of necessity!

Oh, and I won't even mention the dang serious face I make while I'm running. That's just too embarrassing.

8 comments:

Samantha said...

That's funny because honestly, when I saw those pictures, one of the first things I thought was, "Oh those pants looks so cute!" haha. Honestly kim.

I loved your last post too because I LOVE love love that even though I don't live by my cousins anymore, I still feel like I KNOW them 100%. I know their kids, I know their daily struggles, and we are all just living life together. I'm so grateful for that.

Kacey Nielsen said...

Ha ha! I have thought that of every single picture I have seen of myself for the past few months. I am NOT rockin the maternity look this go around.

And you are wrong about the pants. If you really decide you don't like them I would have no problem sporting them... if they were my size. Now that interesting shade of yellow potato shirt on the other hand... :)

dirty>south said...

phew, i'm glad you're saying what everyone was thinking.

Angie said...

you are ridiculous, but I love you anyway.

Myca said...

yeah I went back and looked at the pictures just to be sure and you are crazy. They are totally cute. Promise...I would tell you if they weren't. But I have experienced that...it makes me wish that people (like my husband) would have told me before I left the house! :)

Samantha said...

Kacey I had also thought, "I want that potato shirt." How can you diss on that? haha

Colleen said...

You're not the only one at all! Although I think you look great, I have definitely had those feelings too. A lot.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

You make me laugh and not once during the race did I think "wow, her pants are bad." You are way too hard on yourself! But I know exactly what you mean, but it usually hair styles I look back on and laugh at.