Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Getting Ready for Easter

We saw "HOP" at the theatre! (Just to prove I was there...this was Elsie's attempt at taking a picture of us)




And, of course, we dyed eggs! (And we got to do it again at Grandma and Grandpa's...more of that come later.)























Since having all these hard-boiled eggs, Elsie has discovered that she loves boiled egg whites...not the yolk. She'll just keep eating as long as I keep giving them to her. I guess we can add this to the extremely random list of food she'll eat.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

we found out our kids like only the boiled egg whites too. I personally think it's all nasty, but hey, at least someone's eating all the colored eggs! Glad you get to add something to Elsie's "will eat" list!! :) Those pictures of her are too cute. You make me want to chop Kadence's hair to an a-line. :)