Tuesday, May 3, 2011

april randoms

Aaron and Elsie planted some tulip bulbs for me on my birthday in October. We sure have enjoyed watching the flowers come and up and blossom this spring.

(side note on the tulips: While we were in Utah for Easter, my neighbor texted me to let me know that a couple girls had taken a bunch of tulips from our yard. She saw them right after doing it and came out and yelled at them. She told them that was stealing and to never do it again. These were not little girls. She said they were like 12-ish. Lame!!! What is wrong with kids?!) Charlie relaxing on a warm Sunday afternoon. I can't wait for him to always be this way. He's still crazy most of the time!!



Elsie has decided that my old sunglasses are hers now. She has a bunch of cute ones just her size, but these are her favorite by far.



Pam and I went to Michael's to get some stuff for a craft project, and Elsie and Hailey kept themselves entertained while we shopped.



Elsie trying on all of Daddy's bike stuff after his long ride. She can't wait to do races like him.



No comments: