Tuesday, May 11, 2010

fresh cut

Elsie and I got haircuts last week. I just trimmed the back of mine, but it feels so much better. We cut quite a bit off Elsie's hair. It looks so fresh and bouncy now!


Before:Right after: The hairstylist did the cutest curls in her hair. Have I done it since? Nope.This is what is looks like when I do it. It kind of does it's own little curl under thing. I think it looks a lot better. It was getting a little stringy. (Not the best picture...I made her pose and smile right when she came down from her nap. Had to get the blog updated!)

Aaron and I are going to try to take a picture of Charlie every Saturday, so we can see how he grows. This is from May 8th. We are loving Charlie!







Elsie continues to make us laugh and keep us busy. As we were walking Charlie the other night, she was pointing to something on her shirt. I asked her "Is your shirt dirty?" She said, in a very matter of fact voice, "No, there's just something on it." Aaron and I just laughed.


It's official, I'm not running the half-marathon. I'm over being upset about it. Aaron is going to run it instead. At least it's supposed to be a gorgeous day, so Elsie and I can go wait at the finish line and enjoy the festivities. I think Aaron is finally realizing that maybe he should've been a little more sensitive about how I was feeling, and should'nt have been so annoying about getting to take my place. Eleven years later, and he still forgets. :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Cute hair Elsie!!!

Oh Aaron, still hasn't realized how sensitive you are huh?

Can't wait to see Charlie...such a pretty dog.

Gary Wise said...

WOW !! Her hair was longer than I thought. The new cut looks so cute, but wasn't she just "resting" a bit before the picture.? Naps are out. It is best you don't run in the race, pushing it can really cause some long term healing afterward if you did, good decision, disappointing for you, but still smart to do.

::lindsay said...

Soo cute! Love the new hairdo!

She is so adorable! Sorry to hear you can't run your race. It's so disappointing when things like that don't work out.

Lexi said...

wow i didnt know you got a new dog!! it is sooo adorable!!! i love elsie's hair soo cute!