Thursday, January 28, 2010

Salon stylin'

Elsie has already had her "first haircut" but this was her first salon experience. We got her all excited to go get her hair cut, so she was really looking forward to it. We went to our appointment and Elsie was in awe. She got to go first, and she was such a big girl about it.

It took her a minute to relax while getting her hair washed. She was SO serious about the whole thing. It was making me laugh. Finally, I convinced her to smile for the camera. (Yes, I was the dorky mom taking pictures.)

Again, note the serious face. You would think she wasn't having fun, but she was loving it. Every once in a while, she's look at me and just give me the biggest smile.


I forgot to take a final picture at the salon. We just gave her a good trim, so nothing to drastic. But her hair looks healthy and happy.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Elsie is so freakin' adorable....and what girl doesn't like to be pampered a little :)

dirty>south said...

super fresh Elsie.

Anonymous said...

how fun!! Glad she enjoyed the salon and she looks super cute with her new 'do!! :) too cute Els!