Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately. I've got a lot to write about and some fun pictures to share, but that will have to wait until I'm back on my own computer.

I had a great Thanksgiving with Aaron's family. I'm grateful for both of my families! I really do feel like I have so much to be grateful for. I've been pondering on that a lot over the last couple days, and it's something I need to do more often. I have a good life!

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

6 comments:

Angie said...

I'm thankful for my sissy!

Diana Collins said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We miss you guys; see you soon!

Diana Collins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Piper said...

we had the best time! love you!

Larry and Janice said...

Love you, Kim! I think about you kids every day - seriously! Still hoping it's not forever til I meet Elsie, Qiana and the rest of Jared's kids - - why is Texas seriously so far away - like in a different galaxy??!!!

Nicole said...

It was good to see you guys! Love you.