Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wicked Awesome!

Last weekend, my friend Diana and I drove up to WA to see Wicked in Seattle with Angie and Emily. We drove up to ML on Friday and got to celebrate Qiana's first birthday. Some of Angie's friends were there as well as Jared and Lindsay and their kids. On Saturday we drove over to Seattle. Oh, how I love that drive when it start getting so green and mountainous. I really do miss that area so much. The only downer of the weekend was that I lost my voice and couldn't communicate very well. I had been sick leading up to the weekend, and it just got worse with all the talking I was doing.

We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and ordered way too much food...as usual!





I absolutely loved the show!!! I had been wanting to see it for so long, and it did not disappoint. It was a "wicked awesome" weekend. (Aaron asked me several times if it was "wicked awesome". Isn't he hilarious?! I bet no one else has thought of that joke before. It got even more funny every time he said it. I'm not being sarcastic at all...no, not a bit!)

8 comments:

A Bug's Life said...

super great haircut kim. i can totally hear aaron saying wicked awesome and i laughed. elsie is darling and growing too fast. dai

Nicole said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I loved Wicked too - very good show! Glad you all had a great time. You are looking wonderful!!

Angie said...

i love having special times with you sissy.

Jill said...

Love your haircut! How fun, I haven't got to see it yet but hear it is really good. I miss the Pacific Northwest so much, there is just so little green or moisture here.

Annie said...

Love your haircut, too. I saw Wicked in Chicago last year, and loved it, too.

Colleen said...

Everyone is seeing Wicked right now and I have heard only wonderful things! Man, I'm jealous!

Ashley said...

I wanna see Wicked so bad! Your hair cut is really cute!

::lindsay said...

I don't know why this post didn't show up in my google reader though. weird. I actually had a friend say to me, "I didn't know your sister-in-law went to Wicked." I was like, huh. Then she told me she saw it on your blog. Funny!

Anyways, I'm glad you guys had a fun time. Wicked is amazing!