Monday, May 25, 2009

playing catch up

I realized after blogging last night that I lied when I said I didn't have any pictures. I do have quite a few...I just kind of forgot (and then I got lazy!).

I told Aaron that for Mother's Day I wanted a pedicure. My feet were pretty nasty, I had major callouses on my big toes...anyway, you get the picture. I finally went last week to get it done, and it was heavenly. My feet are very ticklish, but the guy doing it was really good about applying a lot of pressure so I wouldn't twitch all over the place. He even asked me "Are you a runner?" I proudly said "Yes" even though I felt a bit like a fraud. My feet felt so good and looked so pretty when I left the salon. As soon as I got home and Elsie saw my toes, she was determined to get her toes painted. She picked purple!


Elsie got some new sunglasses at the Disney Store. She was feeling pretty cool in them while we were out shopping the other day.



Elsie's a picker! She loves to pick at everything, but especially her nose. She always has to find one us to wipe the boogies off with a kleenex. At least they're not going in her mouth! Now, Aaron just has to teach her the roll and flick. He he.

We went to Cheesecake Factory for Aaron's birthday. Just some cute pictures at the restaurant.




Elsie and I sat outside while Aaron was mowing the lawn. She brought her crayons out to color at her little table. Outside + coloring = Happy Elsie!! (Too bad I forgot to bring the tub of crayons back in when we were done. When I went to get them later that day, the whole top half of crayons were melted together.)


2 comments:

Piper said...

cute toes!!! Isn't that the best luxury?

Angie said...

does elsie have "earl feet" or what?