Friday, March 20, 2009

can't get enough of this girl

We were playing outside the other day, and Elsie wasn't ready to come in when Aaron and I did. So, I let her hang out in the backyard by herself. She just plopped herself down on the grass and played with her feet. She was in heaven out there all by herself. I was trying to get pictures of Elsie earlier today because I actually did a little something different with her hair. She did not want to take her eyes off the screen (yes, she was watching Mickey!).

(Okay, I did threaten to turn off the show if she didn't do her cute smile for me. How mean!!)
Then I had the camera right in front of her face to get a close up and she just kept staring at the tv. She's just like her daddy!

She makes me laugh!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

once there is a good show on with my dad he cant get his eyes off it!!and even when we try talking to him he still wont!(unless we are loud or playing country music he'll get mad at us!)