Thursday, February 12, 2009

holding hands

Last week when we went to the library we brought another little boy from our ward along with us. He is just a week or two younger than Elsie, and they play together in nursery. Well, not really together, but they are in the same nursery. It was a bit of a challenge keeping track of two 2-year-olds, but we all had a good time. As we were walking back to the car with our other friends that were there, I was trying to hold Ryan's hand and then hold Elsie in order to keep both of them by me. Elsie would have nothing to do with it. She insisted on walking by herself and would not even hold my hand. It was cold outside (yes, I know, she's not wearing a coat...her choice as well!) and I just wanted to get to the car. So, Ryan decided to walk over to Elsie and grab her hand. It was the cutest thing! Sure enough, Elsie reached right out and they held hands all the way to car. How cute is that?!Our other friend, Hailey, had to get in on the fun. She is six months younger than the other two!



2 comments:

Angie said...

I bet elsie would have held my hand! hahahha. Oh man she is gettin so grown up. can't wait to see you guys!

Nicole said...

What cuties! I love that age :D