Thursday, November 6, 2008

just checking in

We're all finally getting over our colds this week, so it's still kind of been uneventful. We did finally get our van on Monday night and it is so wonderful to have. I do feel a little funny driving around in it because it is just Elsie and I. Oh well, I'm happy! We had to return an ottoman to Target the other night, and it was so nice to stick it in the back of the van and not have to borrow our neighbor's truck.

I took Elsie to the library to do for a little storytime for little ones. She loved it so much! They had music and books and bubbles. She was in heaven! It was great to get out and do something different. I went with my friend Pam and her two little girls. I'm glad that Elsie has some friends to play with. Yesterday I went over to my friend Mandy's house for lunch and to visit. Elsie got to play with her daughter (who is a couple years older than Elsie) for a while. I'm really enjoying having some distractions and other entertainment for her during the day.

Aaron's liking his job pretty well and is working on advertising to get his own clients. He gets to come home for lunch a lot, so Elsie likes that. The office, in general, is very laidback...or at least Aaron treats it like it is. We are very happy to be back in Nampa. It feels so nice to be back in our home and in our neighborhood.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I am glad you are all feeling better! Put up a picture of your new van!!

Angie said...

sounds like you guys have a great life there. i'm sad moses wasn't much fun for you, but i miss you.

Nicole said...

Glad you are happy to be back in Nampa! Can't wait to see your van - sounds awesome!