Friday, October 24, 2008

home decor

We have been super busy this last week getting unpacked, shopping for furniture to fill the house, and getting it all set up and put together. It has been nice getting settled, but very tiring. We had to totally refurnish our family room since we sold most everything before we moved back in January. I'm really happy with what we've done so far, but I would love to just go crazy. We were able to get some good deals on a sectional couch and an entertainment center, but I now have nothing to really fill the room. That will take some time...I need money, and I'm super OCD about colors and matching. It's really quite annoying, but I can't help it. Our one splurge was a new flat screen HDTV. We finally got it all set up today and we are loving it. I can't believe how cool it is to watch things in high-def. Anyway, I'll take some pictures tomorrow of our new family room. I just got done watching an episode of Top Design and am wishing that I had a better eye for this kind of stuff. But, it takes money too. Maybe that's the real problem. That's what I'll keep telling myself!

1 comment:

Angie said...

i blame mom for the OCD thing about matching.