Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here's more Elsie!

This past month hasn't been so great. It started with Elsie going to the hospital with a UTI. Then we all got sick with stomach stuff. Then Elsie got another UTI and she is now getting over a cold. We are sick of being sick! So, here are a few more pictures of Elsie over the last couple weeks as we've been hanging around the house.
Elsie LOVES helping me empty the dishwasher. Whenever I have it open she likes to pull out the silverware and bang it on the dishwasher door. Like I've said before, Elsie loves to sit on her daddy's lap while he's working. I love this picture, though, because she is making one of her funny faces. She always has her tongue out, lips curled in, and eyebrows down.
Elsie loves to sit on the counter and play with cups, silverware, or whatever else she can get her hands on.
Look at those gorgeous eyelashes! Even though she was so sick, I managed to get a smile out of her. Nice hair, huh?!
Another Elsie face! She's trying to get the camera.

I love how her eyes smile when she's happy!
Elsie has a little hippo that she can ride on and she has just recently discovered it. She was laughing so hard, but as soon as she saw the camera she got all quiet. Aaron tried hiding the camera while I pushed her, so you can kind of hear her laugh.

2 comments:

::lindsay said...

She's so cute. I love her laugh. It is absolutely adorable.

Annie said...

Those pictures are so cute. Abigail has that same blue and pink pj's, and the same Hippo!