Monday, January 7, 2008

Anyone want to buy a house?!

We are getting so frustrated with trying to sell our house. We are moving in two weeks and still haven't had any bites on the house. Since we've had it on the market in September, only one person has come to look at it and a few realtors. It's very depressing. We still haven't decided what we are going to do if it doesn't sell soon. Our contract with the realtor ends at the end of the month, and Aaron thinks we should try to do a lease option with someone at that point. I guess that would be fine with me, but then we wouldn't be able to get the equity out of the house to get into another one up in Moses Lake. Oh, this is so annoying. I just had to vent!

10 comments:

::lindsay said...

How frustrating! I hate selling houses! I hope you guys will be able to sell it soon. We are excited for you guys to move here though.

Nicole said...

I really feel for you guys! Selling houses is the MOST frustrating thing I have ever done in my life. I can't believe you are moving in two weeks! Crazy!! I also can't believe Elsie will be ONE this Saturday!!! Love you guys and good luck - hang it there, something will happen!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie said...

see...this is what freaks me out about home buying. sorry. i know it must suck.

Alissa Maxwell said...

Something will happen Kim. Maybe putting your house up for rent right now is the way to go. Yes, it will make your move harder, but at least you can start getting some $$ out of it while you get settled in Moses Lake. Then, you can put it back on the market when things pick-up again. Selling in winter is always frustrating!

tamiearl said...

I understand your frustration, but I feel confident it will sell. It's just going to take longer than you'd like. In the meantime, I am willing and happy to share my home with you all. I know it's not like having your own place, but beats living on the streets!

dirty>south said...

that dude knows you don't live in Canada, right?

Wait......Canadians have houses???

Colleen said...

OH I SO FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!! We listed in early October, and while we have had MANY people come through...no one has given us even a lousy offer! It truly sucks and is more frustrating every day! I just keep hoping now that the holidays are over things will pick up sometime around the end of the month. BLAH! Anyhow, keep your chin up and I will too! It will happen for both of us, eventually!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.