Tuesday, November 13, 2007

a special request

I've had a special request by Grandmas and Grandpas to put more video on the blog. Since I've only posted cute, happy videos of Elsie, I thought I'd mix it up a bit. (By the way...Aaron is the one that took all these videos. For some reason he didn't feel the need to zoom in or line it up correctly. Oh well, at least you can see Elsie.)

Elsie has decided lately that she doesn't like to eat. It has become quite a chore to make it through a meal.

She always makes this funny face when she wants to refuse the food politely (instead of the tantrum seen above). I was even trying to give her chocolate!

Finally we made it through the meal! About halfway into it, she decided to be in a good mood. When she was done eating, she was being very talkative. She's really starting to make all sorts of sounds and having conversations.

Hope you enjoy! Elsie loves you all!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

It's good to know I am not alone in the baby won't eat food thing. Luke starts crying now after about the second mouthful. I think I am just going to put it on hold for a month and try again. It is hard to be frustrated when it is so cute though! She is so funny! I am sure you guys are excited about your move. It will be fun to be close to family (even if it is ML)! I am sure your mom is thrilled. And, The Thirteenth Tale is really good! I read it when it first came out and couldn't put it down. It is gripping!

Nicole said...

She is definitely getting her little attitude! I must say at that age it is too cute not to just laugh at them! She is adorable! I am so glad you guys have her!!
Love you guys

P.S. Love the videos!

Alissa Maxwell said...

What a crack up. I can see what we have to look forward to. I was just reading about baby food last night. From what I read, Elsie sounds totally normal!!

Didn't know you guys were moving. Hope the changes around the house make a difference and it sells FAST. Does Aaron have to take the Bar again in Washington? I guess I need an update email... =)

Angie said...

she is so funny. you need to keep the videos coming, i love them.

mumovearls said...

That is hilarious all I can say is "Elsie you don't get chubby cheeks like that from refusing to eat-But you are the cutest thing I have seen!"
keep the movies coming she is a dollie-n