Monday, July 30, 2007

rise and shout

When we were in Utah last week, both my mom and Aaron's parents bought Elsie some BYU gear. She looks so cute in it. It does have matching socks, too, that you can't see in the picture.
Here's another cute picture that I snuck while Aaron was putting Elsie to bed. Elsie loves sticking her hand in our mouth and having us suck on her fingers. She could do it for hours. Sometimes it's the only way to get her to calm down and go to sleep. She can always count on her daddy to do it for her.
Well, I'm kind of not looking forward to this week because we have absolutely nothing planned. When I don't have anything to look forward to the days get pretty monotonous. I guess I could probably come up with something, but there's not much to do when it's 100 degrees out and you have a little baby. This is why I'm always trying to convince Aaron to come home early from work. I need some entertainment! Not that Elsie isn't as cute as can be...but she's not much of a conversationalist. We did try to get her pictures taken last week, but it didn't work out because she was grumpy. Maybe I can reschedule for this week. I guess I could always clean...or not!

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I love it when people describe their baby's doing something that my kid does that I thought was a little weird. Scarlet always is sticking her fingers in my mouth while I'm feeding her! Love it...I can't wait to see Elsie in person! By the way, if you come up with stuff to do with the babe in the hot weather... pass it on. It's amazing how some days your apartment can get smaller... and smaller... or is that just me?!

Myca said...

I love your pictures of elsie....she is too cute. I can't figure out who she looks like though. Oh and there is just a little view of what her room looks like in that picture but I think the stripes are adorable. Anyway I can't believe how big she has gotten since the last time I saw you guys...it has been too long...especially when we live so close. We need to get together.