Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Witchfest

We had the chance to go up to Gardner's Village to meet up with a dear family friend, Janice, and take part in Witchfest. The whole shopping village is decorated for Halloween, and witches set up in fun costumes all around. There's a little scavenger hunt you can do to find all of them, so, of course, we did that. We shopped around, ate some treats, and visited. Janice also treated Elsie to a little glitter face paint. That was super awesome!






I loved the fun Halloween spirit. I can't wait to dress up next year! I loved getting to visit with Janice.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I love Halloween outings! FUN!

dirty>south said...

sounds fun. i love Elsie's mike tyson face tattoo.

Piper said...

I love it! I've never been to the Witch Fest at Gardner Village, it looks wonderful! AND... SUPER CUTE SHOES on Elsie!! YAY!