Thursday, August 11, 2011

Swim lessons

About a month ago I was trying to decide if I should sign Elsie up for swim lessons. We had been taking her swimming a bunch, but she refused to put her head underwater. I was also nervous about the fact that she might not be tall enough for lessons. I debated (way more than I needed to!!!) but finally decided to sign her up for the preschool class at the Caldwell Pool.

She had a few weeks between the registration date and the start of lessons. I was amazed at how much she improved during that time. By the time we started lessons, she was a pro. She probably didn't even need them since everything was so basic, but she still had a blast. Her favorite part of lessons was when they got to go down the slide and jump off the diving board.

I love her face when she comes up out of the water. So intense!







1 comment:

Angie said...

what a good little swimmer!!