Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Visit from Friends

We came home from our trip to WA and got ready for my high school friend, Colleen, and family to arrive at our house for the night. They were making their annual road trip from Colorado to Washington for a visit with friends and family. We were excited that they were able to stay the night with us and visit. They are such a great family. Adam and Colleen are so fun, and their 5 boys are amazing!

As soon as they got to our house, we let the kids out in the backyard to play in the water and do whatever else boys like to do.


Elsie was a little tired by the time evening rolled around. This is her while they were all watching a movie.
I should've taken a picture with all of us, but I didn't. So this is the best one I got of Colleen and family. We really enjoy when they stay with us. I have always loved Colleen and still feel so happy and comfortable around her. I have always admired her, and am truly amazed at the mother she is to all those boys.

3 comments:

Annie said...

That looks like fun. I wish someone would drive through TN.....

Angie said...

I was so happy that I got to see them, even for a little bit.

Colleen said...

{tears} I look forward to our drive through visit too! And the feelings are definitely mutual. What an amazing mother and woman you are!