Saturday, April 30, 2011

March Weekend with Q

Q got to spend the weekend with us while Ang went down to Utah for a wedding. She was an angel!! We had so much fun, and Elsie loved having her around all the time. They got along so well!


She arrived on St. Patrick's Day while Elsie had Hailey over for a playdate. Q came up with this pose all on her own!


Elsie had to copy it!


I was super obnoxious and kept taking tons of pictures of the girls all weekend.
















Here's the Pillow Pet we bought for Elsie. We ended up taking it back and she switched to the unicorn.



Every time I tried to get a picture of both of them with their pillows, Q just kept going crazy and wrestling around. Elsie decided to join in on the pillow fight!





All the girls at the party!



I love that Q is so easy to have around and just gets along with everyone. She loves to be around people and made herself right at home wherever she was. We just love that girl!

3 comments:

dirty>south said...

those poses are awesome. i see some tiger beat in their futures.

Angie said...

oh my goodness though pictures are adorable!! I'm glad Q was good for ya, and didn't annoy Elsie too much. :)

Angie said...

p.s. i'm so glad I had packed Q some pink pajamas...I'm glad she matched!