Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today's randoms

Elsie won't touch macaroni and cheese, but she is downing a bowl of feta cheese.

Why do I think it's fun to see how many dishes I can fit into the dishwasher before I start it? I especially love when there are odd-sized and shaped things that require extra thought. It's like a puzzle.

Oh, one of the boys at preschool today kept telling me that I am so funny! I don't really hear that much, so I was feeling pretty awesome about myself. It totally doesn't matter that he's a three-year-old, right?!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Blogger needs to have a 'like' button right now. I'd click it. :)

dirty>south said...

"one of the boys at preschool today kept telling me that I am so funny!"

LOL

tell elsie i will have to try the feta bowl and i totally do the same thing with the dishwasher. it's like a rubik's cube.

melanie said...

I'm always proud of my dishwasher skills.

Doesn't matter at all!

Colleen said...

Feta?! Funny! And you are funny! The preschooler had it right. I think preschoolers are the most honest kids out there, he wouldn't say it if you weren't!

Angie said...

I still cant believe she doesn't like mac'n'cheese...but feta is good too!!

I love dishwasher puzzles!!

So if your the funny one, does that mean that I'm becoming the smart organized one??

Nicole said...

I can appreciate the dishwasher "puzzle" thing you do! I rearrange my dishwasher no matter who loads it so I can fit as many dishes as possible in it!!

Larry and Janice said...

And my kids just thought I was being picky about dishwasher loading - - all the time, I was CERTAIN I could beat them at the dishwasher puzzle game!

By the way - is there such a thing as a NON-funny Bates "kid"? Kim - you guys all have those genes!