Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it worth it?!

Day 3 of "diet" (or not eating crap all the time)

I've had a permanent headache since Monday, I've been way too emotional - major cry fest!, I got mad at Aaron for chewing his almond M&M's too loud (really I was just jealous that I wasn't eating them).

I guess this is what happens when you're used to having strawberry pie every other night and eating several bowls of cereal each day.

I'm hoping things will get better over the next few days! I've done it before!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Ahh! See, that's always the time when I say forget it! I'm much happier with my junk!!! :) My family thanks me.
I'm sad you're giving up your cold cereal! I finally felt normal when I found out I wasn't the only one with 30 boxes in my pantry! :)
Well, if you give up and want to veg and indulge, you know who's door to knock on!!

Anonymous said...

DANG diets. UGH. In your moments of weakness...you can always think of me and my lunch of 3 oz. of chicken, an apple and 4 wheat thins!! Then you will really think you are having a total feast!! :) Good luck...just remember that it doesn't last forever and soon we can have all the cereal and m&ms we want!

Colleen said...

I'm with you on the dieting grumpies. I hate cutting calories! But doesn't it feel SO good to get to that goal weight? Stupid goal weight. Hang in there!

Angie said...

why are you on a diet?? You are a silly silly girl.

Good thing I gave up on my goal of being as skinny as my sister for once in my life...cause apparently that is never going to happen, if you just keep shrinking.

Kim said...

For the record, I'm not trying to lose weight really. I just need to stay at this size and my clothes were starting to get tight. Not comfortable and can't afford a new wardrobe!

Cali said...

In my version of heaven we can all eat m&ms all day if we want!!! Kimmy, I get so grumpy when I go off sugar, can totally relate!!! :)

dirty>south said...

i know aaron chews so loud huh.