Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February Fun

I am loving that Elsie is getting old enough to do crafts! She had such a good time making some Valentine's cards for some of our family. She wanted to do everything herself and really did a good job. She is so careful and neat (she freaked out when she got some paint on her finger). It makes for very stress-free crafting.



I finally remembered to have Aaron take a picture of us, and, of course, I totally hadn't really gotten ready that day. Elsie's got some crazy hair as well. Ha!

Olivia came to the library and McDonald's with us last week. The girls were so cute in the car together. Olivia came with purse filled with everything she might need, including "The Killers" CD for us to listen to in the car. They both have matching sunglasses, so they just had to wear them in the car.

One more thing about Elsie:
Elsie will often times say something to me, and I don't understand what she's saying. I'll keep asking her "What?" and she gets so frustrated. Lately, though, after about the third time of me asking her to repeat herself or try to guess what she's saying, she'll go, "B D U S (etc, etc)" and try to spell it out for me. It cracks me up becuase she's so serious and truly thinks she is spelling the word.

5 comments:

dirty>south said...

ha, her face in the 2nd picture rules. it's like "what up????!!!!"

lysh said...

I love that Olivia came prepared with music for you to listen to. That is hilarious. And the fact that Elsie thinks she is spelling the word out for you...too cute! She is probably thinking that you guys are sooo slow. Come on you can't catch what she's saying!

Alissa Maxwell said...

Note to self: do not put Owen and Elsie at the same craft table. She would not appreciate his view that paint and markers are best as body art. =)

Angie said...

oh my gosh...elsie...you are too funny! hahaha

Nicole said...

It is always fun doing some crafts with the kids! Loved the Valentine card!