Thursday, September 17, 2009

Videos from our trip to CA

The first morning we went to Disneyland, we saw several of the characters come out onto Main Street. We were super excited when we saw Minnie!

Seeing Elsie skip around with Minnie and give such big hugs brought tears to my eyes. I'm not joking...I was so overjoyed! It was the most picture-perfect moment. I think it should be their next commercial.

Elsie's favorite ride was the carousel. All the little girls were big fans of it. She would always say, "wanna ride horses". She had the cutest little face every time we were on the ride. Like she thought she was so cool, so proud, so serious. It was the best!

While we were eating dinner in Tomorrowland they had this really obnoxious cover band playing on the stage right behind us. It was loud and so annoying, but Elsie and Carson loved it. They totally felt the music and had to show it. (Kind of dark, sorry.)

This is just a video of Elsie walking down Main St. one morning. I love how happy she is...she's got a little bounce in her step.

Lovin' the characters! She would run up to every single character she saw and give them a big hug...even some of the ones she didn't even know/recognize.

I've got tons of pictures and stuff to tell, but I'm taking baby steps. I decided to make a photo book of just this trip, and I've already done that. Maybe that's why I'm not as motivated to get things posted on here?! I'll get some of my favorite pictures posted soon. In the meantime, check out Angie and Lindsay's blogs.

11 comments:

Earl Family said...

Seriously. That picture of Elsie skipping with Minnie had me bawling. That was the most precious thing I have ever seen.

We are going in October and I can not wait!

::lindsay said...

Yeah, that video with Minnie is seriously priceless.

Annie said...

That video should be the next commercial.

Jill said...

The Minnie video is fabulous! How great that she loved all the characters and was so happy! This makes me want to pack up the car and head to Disney right now. Glad your trip was so good!

Nicole said...

What a fun time! I love to go to Disneyland - especially when the kids are younger!

Peggy Dee said...

That Minnie video is to die for! It's so perfect. Usually what happens is the child trips in their excitment to reach their favorite character and comes back bawling with a bloody knee!! You totally lucked out. Quest Crew too. How fun!

Unknown said...

I am SOOOOOO glad you were able to get Elsie and Minnie on video, it is SUPER !!!! (and yes, I got a tear in my eye). Elsie will remember this event in her life, BIG TIME. (as will you and Aaron)

Angie said...

it's a good thing aaron captured that minnie moment perfectly..otherwise there would have been some serious drama!

Samantha said...

That minnie video was amazing. I mean, it couldn't have been better choragraphed if you had actually talked to Minnie beforehand!

Piper said...

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I am crying over Elsie and Minnie too!!!!
THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!

Alissa Maxwell said...

I keep coming back to check out the Elsie/Minnie video. You should just load that one onto the sidebar of your blog, so we can all watch it whenever we are feeling grouchy. Scott and I have always said we won't brave Disney until all kids are old enough to go on the big rides, but your trip makes me re-think that philosophy. Love it!!!