Monday, August 24, 2009

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Just a few random pictures from July:

Elsie loves to eat at the ottoman. Okay, so maybe I should be embarrassed that we still eat in front of the tv (I don't know how I will ever successfully break Aaron of this habit!), but I'm not. Elsie is really one of the neatest eaters ever, so it hasn't been too much of a problem. Especially since she eats pizza for practically every meal. She thought it was so funny that she smiled and showed me her food. Always looking for a laugh! Kind of like someone else I know!

Elsie had these purple sunglasses that she was obsessed with. I thought they were so ugly. She had a couple other pairs of cute glasses that we got at the Disney store, but she always wanted to wear these. Too bad they got broken! I promise I didn't do it!

Don't you love her outfit?!


2 comments:

Angie said...

love the outfit!

too bad about those sunglasses, they were hot!

Nicole said...

Love the purple wrap around glasses! She will love these pictures when she is older!