Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pinky Bell

While we were up in Moses Lake, Elsie and I were looking through the ornament catalog that my Grandma had. Besides loving all the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ornaments, she also pointed out the Tinkerbell ornament and said she wanted to watch it. I don't know how she knew about Tinkerbell...maybe she's seen a commercial or something. I've been wondering when she was going to start being interested in the whole princess thing, so maybe this is just the beginning. Of course, Aaron and I have run with it. I recorded the Tinkerbell movie from the Disney channel, and she has watched it several times. We bought her some Tinkerbell sunglasses and sweatshirt for our trip. I love it! Plus, it's so cute because she calls her "Pinky Bell".

5 comments:

::lindsay said...

OH, yeah. This is definitely the beginning of princess mania. Especially after we go to Disneyland. The girl will be hooked. Now Kaiya and Elsie will become BFF's.

Angie said...

i love that she has latched onto the tinkerbell thing, I think that's so cute. i have some fairy wings she can wear next time she is up. hahaha

Larry and Janice said...

Kim - Elsie is so adoreable! I'm lame about leaving comments, but I'm always looking and LOVE seeing how cute she is - - and what a great mom you are! Love you guys!

Colleen said...

Woah! How did I miss so many posts?! What a fun family you have, I love them all and haven't ever met some of them, and haven't seen the others since...forever! Yet I love them all. That kiddie pool you have rocks. I want one like that. And I think Pinky Bell is the "princess" to love, a girl with spunk, that one! Kim, BTW, you look absolutely FAB!

Nicole said...

She is just like her mom and loves Disney stuff! Very cute calling Tinkerbell "Pinky Bell!"