Wednesday, August 5, 2009

hi

I don't know if it's better to leave a quick post or just nothing at all, but I thought I'd let everyone know I'm still here. I'm still checking everyone's blogs. I love to know and see what's going on in your lives. I have not felt like blogging lately. I will eventually.

I just haven't really been in a happy place lately. I'm not trying to be dramatic, just being real. I'm not great at expressing my thoughts in writing (or speaking, for that matter), and I really don't want to. I don't even know exactly what is going on with me anyway. No need to be concerned. Just sharing.

I'll see a lot of you next week. That will be fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dirty>south said...

Kimmy cakes don't be sad. come on kimsicle. hey kimmy wimmy. Kiiiiiiiim. put some sunshine on that face and make the world bright.

there, now you're happy.

Angie said...

You can always count on those two guys to either make you smile, or really annoy you even further...hope it's the first thing!
Love ya kimmy cakes

Mandi said...

I feel ya. Hang in there... the cloud will pass. Excited to see you next week!