Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I know you've been anxiously waiting...

...so here it is. I've finally updated the blog with our July happenings. Enjoy!

One note about Elsie. Her vocabulary/speaking skills seem to advancing more rapidly. She now loves to call out to me in a whiny voice "Mom, I'm hungry". What I hear is (everyone imagine Jared's Asian whore accent...and if you've never heard it, you are truly missing out) "Mom, I hawny". I laugh every time she says it. Yes, I have the humor of a ten-year-old boy. Jared, we'll have to have her perform for this weekend, and you can give us your professional opinion. (Side note: I just typed this section after I took an ambien. I hope it makses sense. The screen looks really weird and the lights on the keyboard are trippin' me out.)

3 comments:

Alissa Maxwell said...

I love all your updates, Kim! Looks like you have lots of excuses to NOT be sitting behind the computer - too much summer fun. By the way, you are looking slim and trim in your pool pictures!

Piper said...

me love you long time!

Piper said...

I'm a sicky too.