Tuesday, June 16, 2009

goodbye bed, goodbye shower

Off to camp I go! I'll be back Friday! I know I'll have a good week, but I'm going to miss Aaron and Elsie...and eating the food I like, sleeping in my bed, going to the gym, wathcing SYTYCD...the list goes on. Wow, I'm pretty pathetic considering I'm only going to be gone for 3 1/2 days. Ha ha!

Oh, and I must give an early birthday shout-out (her birthday is on Thursday) to my sis, Angie. Hope you have a great day and remember how much I love you!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

GIRLS CAMP!! That brings back so many YW memories... I wish we had video taped so many moments from those years. It would be so classic (and embarrassing) to see. Have fun this week!!

Samantha said...

Kim that is hilarious! Have so much fun. I got this song stuck in my head from reading your post. Did you ever sing it when you were a yw?

"The biffies that they have here they say are mighty fine, they're filled with bugs and spiders that eat off your behind oh I don't want to go to girls camp..."

haha growdy. I hope you don't have to go in the biffies. haha

Colleen said...

What fun! At least you get to be stinky and sleepless with a bunch of great girls!