Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Aaron is "yardy"

Aaron has been so excited to get the yard cleaned up and looking pretty. Our irrigation water was turned on the other day, so he was very motivated to mow the lawn, get the fountain ready, and fix the sprinklers. I really don't know anyone (well, except Gary) that gets so excited to do yardwork. He has all sorts of landscaping plans to get the yard looking better, but who knows what we'll actually do because we don't want to put too much money into it. I really am grateful that he takes care of all that stuff and keeps the outside looking nice, so I don't have to do any of it. (Now, if I can just get him to clean up INSIDE!)

So he mowed the lawn this morning, and it looks so nice out there. It has definitely made even more anxious for nice weather and hanging out on the lawn.

5 comments:

Angie said...

ughhh. i've been dreading the time when I would have to figure out what to do with the lawn....time to hire someone I guess!

Patrick said...

Ok Yardy. I need you to return to Moses Lake and do my yard. It is dirt and rocks and I don't have a clue what to do with it and no money to have someone else do it for me. Whoose of building a new house.

Colleen said...

I am getting so yardy too! A few days of warm sun and it's time for the yard improvements! At least Aaron loves it, Adam, not so much.

Piper said...

fun! Greg is that way too.

lysh said...

He's a keeper! A nice looking yard makes such a difference.