Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanks Gigi!

As we were eating dinner tonight, we saw the UPS truck drive up in front of our house. I was surprised until I remembered that Angie had told me that she ordered a little present for Elsie. I told Elsie the package was for her and she got so excited. We opened it up and saw this adorable blanket specially made for Elsie. It's purple, with a little Minnie Mouse in the corner, and her name embroidered in the "Disney" font. Oh, wow! This gift was a homerun! Elsie could not get enough of it. She was rolling around in it and kept saying "purple, purple" and "yeah, yeah, yeah". She was pumped, to say the least! It entertained her for a couple hours and she insisted on sleeping with it tonight.


We are taking a trip to Disneyland in September, and I can't wait. Elsie's favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and even that makes me happy. I love everything Disney, and am forcing it upon Elsie as well. I'm so glad my sister feels the same!



9 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome! You can tell Elsie thinks it's the best gift ever. Disney rocks.

Jill said...

So cool! I totally force Disney on my kids, and they love it. Bella is in a 101 Dalmations phase. She will watch it whenever we let her. Make sure and take her to Playhouse Disney in California Adventure, it's a musical of the Disney Channel shows, she'll love it!

Angie said...

oh i'm so glad she likes it! disneyland is going to be so fun. qiana has her mickey mouse bermuda shorts all ready!

Earl Family said...

I think Elsie and I are kindred spirits. She should come to my house...we could really have some fun :0

::lindsay said...

So fun! My kids loved their blankets too. Disneyland is going to be a blast!

Piper said...

What a fun gift! Glad you're getting to D-land this year!

lysh said...

That is such a perfect gift. You can see how thrilled she is...she loves that blanket already.

Nicole said...

That is a really cute blanket! I love blankets too! I wish we were going to California with you in September. Bummer.

Lexi said...

haha!she is so cute with that blanket!