Thursday, December 4, 2008

videos from thanksgiving

I've been trying to get these videos from Thanksgiving uploaded and have been having all sorts of trouble. I finally just uploaded most of them to YouTube, but I don't know how to get those videos onto here. Anyway, you'll have to check them all out...they are all pretty funny! (Oh, and please try to tune out my horrible sounding voice. I guess that's what I really sound like...sorry, people!!)

Elsie had Carson and Kaiya helping her up and down the stairs, and so they showed her how to slide down. She loved it, of course. They kept doing this over and over again...getting louder and louder each time. Elsie was in heaven having her older cousins to play with and help her.


Links to YouTube:

Check out this video on to see the beginnings of the dance party.

Carson was definitely the star of the night. Check out his face!!

Yes, he just had to take his shirt off. He was getting serious. He's got some skills, don't you think?! Here it is.

5 comments:

dirty>south said...

i love how carson just chucks Elsie in that first video. I guess she didn't mind since she kept coming back for more.

and holy crap, I'm pissing my pants watching carson pop. totally posting that on our blog.

Angie said...

so we have carson the popper, kaiya the ballet/tap dancer, and elsie the modern/lyrical dancer...hopefully chloe likes ballroom cause Qiana will do hip hop!

Cali said...

Your thanksgiving looks fun. I love our family.

Peggy Dee said...

Disneyland? Forget about it. Just stay home and play on the stairs! That is a whole lot of fun going on!

Samantha said...

my babies are mad at me for stopping watching the video a million times so I could come comment. Super fun. It makes me miss my family!