Tuesday, October 21, 2008

saying goodbye

Aaron surprised me with a way nicer birthday present than he should have...a new camera that takes nice pictures really fast. I was always complaining that I was missing things when trying to take pictures of Elsie. I've been having fun playing around with the camera. I'm sure it does way more things than I'm even aware of or know how to work, but I just love that it's faster and makes a cool "picture taking" sound when I push the button.


A few days before we left ML, we went out on a little walk to take some pictures and practice with the camera and say goodbye to the horses.


Elsie will now do her most cheesy smile on cue if we say "cute smile". We didn't realize this until this little photo shoot. Oh my gosh, it was so cute!
Aaron's action shot of Wrigley jumping over the irrigation ditch.
We will miss some parts of living out in the country. But, I sure am glad to have high speed internet again!
I think I've said before how Elsie would call the horses and make a clicking sound just like Daddy would. Here they are calling the horses together.




5 comments:

dirty>south said...

we miss you guys already. come back.

you know what else I miss? Aaron winning at Fantasy Football.

Angie said...

hey kim do you know who won fantasy football?

Jill said...

What kind of camera is it? I keep wanting a fancy one, but am afraid I won't carry it around as much. Love the pictures!

Ashley said...

Awww! That little smile is adorable! She's a cutie!

Annie said...

Very jealous of your camera, and I love the picture of Elsie taking a break for some number 2.