Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Loving the sun!

It's finally nice weather that we can enjoy outside. It is so wonderful! We sat out on a blanket the other day while Aaron mowed the lawn. Elsie had a great time climbing all over me...except when she went face-planted on the cement. She kind of scuffed up her nose. Poor thing...I think that might be her first big owwie.

Don't you love her "too cool" face she makes when she's wearing her sunglasses?! Elsie and her cousins, Dylan and Riley. (Well, they are my first cousins...what does that make them for Elsie?) She's been having a lot of fun playing with them.
She's already mastering the "sexy pout"!! I see magazine covers in her future.

8 comments:

::lindsay said...

So cute! I love the pictures with the "sexy pout."

Annie said...

She is so adorable.

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Nice pictures... She's a "cool customer". Have a good one.

Rob

Nicole said...

She is so "cool" and cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
Love you!

Piper said...

Already playing hard to get!

Jill said...

I love the sunglasses, I have some for Sophie, but she won't keep them on yet. Definitly give me a call when you are here.

melanie said...

The sexy pout is the best! And I love your reflection in her classes, too cute!

I am loving the sunshine!

Colleen said...

Elsie is a crack up! Look at the pout!